Welcome to Tax Season 2017-1.0!
I am glad you FINALLY decided to make the SWITCH to AAR3 Tax & Accounting Services, and for all of my returning clients welcome back!
Before we get started, please LIKE me on Facebook by clicking here ---> LIKE.
Let's do this!
This page is designed to provide you with the basic information needed for us to engage in 2017. Please contact me immediately with any questions.
The AAR3 Tax & Accounting Services Advantage:
- I provide upfront pricing for most services
- I am open all 12 months of the year
- I listen and take time to understand your unique needs and concerns
- You can always call or text me with immediate questions and issues
- You deal directly with me and not my staff
- I store the documents you submit
- I offer free E-filing
- For current clients, I do not charge for quick and reasonable questions during the year
- Once you join the AAR3 Tax & Accounting Services family, you are part of my crew!
I offer numerous ways for you to submit documents. Please choose the method that works best for you!
Ways to Submit Documents:
- Client Portal: A more secure way to submit documents!
- Email: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Tax Season 2017!
- Fax: (925) 965-0170
- US Mail: AAR3 Tax & Accounting Services, PO Box 547, Brentwood, CA, 94513
- Face-to-face appointment: Call or text me @ (510) 593-8768 to schedule an appointment
No two Taxpayers have the same filing situation! Preparing your tax return is a document driven process, these are some of the general items I will need.
Typical Documents I Need to Prepare Your Tax Returns:
- Primary Documents: W-2s, 1099s, Mortgage Interest Statements, Donation Details, Simple P/L for Business/Rentals, K-1s, etc.
- Last Filed Tax Return: Federal and State (New clients only)
- Every Taxpayer's situation is unique; please call me for a customized list
Is there anything else you need to know?
Useful Tax Season Information:
- The IRS officially opens for E-filing starting Tuesday, January 23, 2017
- Tax Day #1 is Tuesday, April 18, 2017 (No extension)
- Tax Day #2 is Monday, October 16, 2017 (With extension)
- Check your IRS refund status: Click Here
- Check your FTB refund status: Click Here
I am very excited to assist you this year, and I look forward to speaking with you soon!
| #aar3tax | #aar3tax2017 | #time2switch | #letsdothis | #aar3taxSWITCH | #aar3taxYIKES | #LvlUp2NxtLvl3 | #aar3taxGoLegit | #aar3taxTECH | #aar3taxBIZ |